Hallmark’s movies are fun escapist entertainment, but they are also quite formulaic, which makes them great for bingo!
There are 30 cards available, each with various recurring aspects or actors. Get your friends, family, or just play on your own.
How to Play
No game is complete without rules, so here are the rules.
- Only one movie per game. Sorry, you’re not allowed to combine multiple movies.
- If the actor or aspect appears in the movie or during a promo that runs during that movie, then it counts. For example, if you’re watching Christmas in Evergreen and an actor appears in a commercial for another Hallmark Christmas movie during the Evergreen movie, then you can mark it on your card.
- You must share this article (and thus the cards) with your friends! Okay, you don’t really have to share, but I would appreciate it.
- If it’s not outlined in these rules, you are free to make up your own rules. Or you can ignore these rules and make up your own; see rule 5 below.
- Have fun! This rule is mandatory. If you don’t have fun, then you’ll be on Santa’s naughty list. Of course, you can be added to his nice list if you have fun during the next movie.