LifeWay Research shows that up to 78% of Christians do not regularly evangelize. This can change. This will change. 1X Evangelism introduces a churchwide strategy designed to help Christians re-engage in personal evangelism.
Most Christians believe evangelism should increase, yet more and more believers are disengaging from evangelism. Traditional church evangelism methods are no longer as effective. 1X Evangelism introduces a new approach: churchwide personal evangelism strategy. Unlike a program, 1X is a highly flexible strategy designed for small churches, yet adaptable to churches of any size. In 1X Evangelism, Dr. John Rothra uniquely combines church invitations, personal evangelism, and small groups into a churchwide personal evangelism strategy inspired by previous visionaries.
What You’ll Learn
A Classic Approach Re-envisioned
- Combine personal evangelism and church invitations (1X method)
- Emphasize every-member personal evangelism
- Encourage mentorship through small groups (EMTs)
- Highly customizable strategy, adaptable to small churches, medium churches, and large churches
The 1X Method
- 1 gospel presentation
- 1 church invitation
- 1 time period (month/week/day)